- There is a $150 entry fee. Please submit fee via Cash App $ALGreekPicnic or PayPal ALGreekPicnic@gmail.com
- Stroll Team Roster, Guidelines, and fee must be submitted by July 5, 2023.
- A team representative is asked to arrive promptly at 2 PM, August 5, 2023 for sound check. You will be able to reenter the compound after sound check.
- Stroll team roster and number of participants must be submitted by July 5, 2023.
- Only the stroll team participants and director of music will be allowed in the ALGP FREE of charge.
- Once the picnic has begun, all stroll team participants must ARRIVE TOGETHER.
- Email music to email@example.com by July 24, 2023.
- Performance order will be provided the day of picnic.
- A representative will be selected from various NPHC Organizations to judge the competition.
- Each stroll team will have 3-5 minutes to perform.
- 5 Points will be deducted from the score of each team that exceeds the 5 minute time limit.
- 5 Points will be deducted for the use of foul language.
- Each team must have all music in mp3 format on a CD/Flash Drive. Teams should have the music coordinator to instruct the deejay as to when their music is needed during the show.
- Inappropriate content (nudity, fighting, etc.) will result in team disqualification.
- Winning team, as selected by judges, will receive a check for $1,000 and a trophy.
Stroll Team Competition Agreement: By filling the field below and by submitting this form, you are agreeing, as a team representative, to all rules and conditions herein and that each team member will adhere to them. Failure to comply with any portion of the aforementioned may result in team disqualification or point deductions; as to be determined by the ALGP Committee. The Rules and Conditions of this application are final.