• There is no entry fee.
• Stroll Team Roster and Guidelines must be submitted by July 1, 2020.
• Stroll team participants are asked to arrive promptly at Noon, August 1, 2020.
• Only the stroll team participants and director of music will be allowed in the ALGP FREE of charge.
• Email music to ALGP@AlabamaGreekPicnic.com. Deadline July 15, 2020.
• Teams will be informed with a follow-up email on instructions and directions for the show.
• Performance order will be provided the day of picnic.
• A representative will be selected from 5 various NPHC Organizations to judge the competition.
• Each stroll team will have 3-5 minutes to perform.
• 5 Points will be deducted from the score of each team that exceeds the 5-minute time limit.
• 5 Points will be deducted for the use of foul language.
• Each team must have all music in mp3 format on a CD/Flash Drive. Teams should have the music coordinator to instruct the deejay as to when their music is needed during the show.
• Inappropriate content (nudity, fighting, etc.) will result in team disqualification.
• Winning team, as selected by judges, will receive a trophy.
Stroll Team Competition Agreement: By filling the field below and by submitting this form, you are agreeing, as a team representative, to all rules and conditions herein and that each team member will adhere to them. Failure to comply with any portion of the aforementioned may result in team disqualification or point deductions; as to be determined by the ALGP Committee. The Rules and Conditions of this application are final.