VENDOR SPACE RENTAL CONTRACT
Alabama Greek Picnic
SATURDAY, AUGUST 5, 2023
M Compound 3 PM – 12 AM
Non Food Vendor $150
Food Vendor $200
Deadline: July 5, 2023
Alabama Greek Picnic Vendor Rules and Regulations
- The Alabama Greek Foundation, Inc. reserves the right to reject or remove from the sale any items considered unsuitable.
- Booth Set-Up: Booths may be set up on Saturday, August 5, 2023, beginning at 12 PM. Please have the booth ready to go by 2:00 PM
- Upon arrival, you will be shown to your designated area. Please unload your items first, move your vehicles to parking areas, and then set up your booth space.
- Areas may be congested during booth set-up. Please be courteous of other vendors and do not block their access to booths at any time. All items for sale must be within your booth space.
- General vendors CANNOT sell food, drinks, or any consumable product. If you are found in violation of this rule, your company will be notified and banned from participating in all future Alabama Greek Foundation, Inc. events. If you are looking to sell food and/or drinks, you must apply for a food vendor space.
- Booth Teardown: All Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their entire booth space at the end of the event. All booths must be empty of all contents, tables, unsold items, etc. by 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation! If you have any questions or concerns please contact event coordinators, TaMarcus or Shumaine Pruitt.